Recent Posts »

HOTSHOT Partners With IRONMAN To Help Athletes Prevent Muscle Cramping

HOTSHOT Partners With IRONMAN To Help Athletes Prevent Muscle Cramping

floridamuscle June 28, 2017 0

IRONMAN, a Wanda Sports Holdings Company, and HOTSHOT®, the only scientifically proven solution for preventing and treating muscle cramps, announced today they have partnered with HOTSHOT being designated as the Official Muscle Cramp Product

Read More »
New Oatmega® Grass-Fed Whey Protein Cookies Let You Have Your Cookie And Good Nutrition Too

New Oatmega® Grass-Fed Whey Protein Cookies Let You Have Your Cookie And Good Nutrition Too

floridamuscle June 28, 2017 0

Oatmega is introducing a tasty indulgence you can feel good about with the launch of its new grass-fed whey protein cookies. Oatmega, part of the Amplify Snack Brands portfolio of Better-For-You snacks, is known for its

Read More »
The Latest In Obvious Studies Says Physical Activity Is Linked to Brain Health… Go Figure

The Latest In Obvious Studies Says Physical Activity Is Linked to Brain Health… Go Figure

floridamuscle June 24, 2017 0

Scientists studying Alzheimer’s have found that staying moderately active can lead to healthier brain functions in those at risk of developing the disease, potentially giving us another clue how to beat the condition. In

Read More »
What is Testosterone?

What is Testosterone?

floridamuscle June 23, 2017 0

Testosterone is a male sex hormone that is important for sexual and reproductive development. The National Institutes of Health regards testosterone as the most important male hormone. Women also produce testosterone, but at lower

Read More »
Continuing to Raise the Bar, Dymatize Launches New PRE W.O.

Continuing to Raise the Bar, Dymatize Launches New PRE W.O.

floridamuscle June 21, 2017 0

Adding to its long list of sports nutrition products that help fitness enthusiasts get the most out of their workouts, Dymatize is thrilled to announce the launch of a new pre-workout drink, Dymatize® PRE

Read More »
Want to Burn More Fat? Try Skipping Your Pre-Workout Breakfast

Want to Burn More Fat? Try Skipping Your Pre-Workout Breakfast

floridamuscle June 20, 2017 0

Researchers at the University of Bath in England have found that working out before eating breakfast might be better for overall health in the long run. Though the correlation between meal timing and performance

Read More »
Yoga Could Ease Back Pain

Yoga Could Ease Back Pain

floridamuscle June 20, 2017 0

To ease low back pain, you may want try a downward dog: A new study suggests that doing yoga may be as effective as physical therapy for reducing low back pain. The study looked

Read More »
What Are The Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil?

What Are The Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil?

floridamuscle June 20, 2017 0

One tablespoon of coconut oil contains 12 grams of saturated fat. Nearly 60 percent of the calories in one tablespoon comes from saturated fat. The remaining 40 percent is unsaturated fat. Coconut oil is

Read More »
Michelle Obama Nails #FitnessGoals With Killer Workout Routine on Instagram

Michelle Obama Nails #FitnessGoals With Killer Workout Routine on Instagram

floridamuscle June 20, 2017 0

It’s no secret that Michelle Obama is into staying healthy — her main focus as First Lady was to encourage kids to eat well and stay active — but until now we didn’t know

Read More »
Chocolate Nut Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe

Chocolate Nut Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe

floridamuscle June 14, 2017 0

Ingredients 1 cup Silk Almond Milk (non-paleo: for a protein boost you can also use Silk’s Protein & Nut Milk at 10 grams per serving) 1 small frozen banana (if not frozen add 4

Read More »